Creation and innovation is unique.Everyone has such talent but only a few of us can turn it out and make it true.
Steve Jobs was one of “the few”,who created “the ipod” “the ipad” “the iphone”…
2011 is the 10th year after the ipod was released in 2001. Music player is not a hit word at that time but Jobs did what most of us did not imagine.
“iPod is a line of portable media players created and marketed by Apple Inc. The product line-up currently consists of the hard drive-based iPod Classic, the touchscreen iPod Touch, the compact iPod Nano, and the ultra-compact iPod Shuffle. iPod Classic models store media on an internal hard drive, while all other models use flash memory to enable their smaller size (the discontinued Mini used a Microdrive miniature hard drive). As with many other digital music players, iPods can also serve as external data storage devices. Storage capacity varies by model, ranging from 2 GB for the iPod Shuffle to 160 GB for the iPod Classic. The iPod line was announced by Apple on October 23, 2001, and released on November 10, 2001. All of the models have been redesigned multiple times since their introduction. The most recent iPod redesigns were introduced on September 1, 2010.”
Main Interface of Any DVD Cloner Platinum for Mac
1) Main menu: enables users to access different tasks, choose language, configure options, exit program, etc;
2) Task buttons: implement some main tasks from the user interface easily;
3) DVD explorer: shows disk structure files after loading DVD;
4) Device: lets users choose input and output devices to complete different clone tasks;
5) Preview window: contains preview screen, position indicator, start button, stop button;
6) Action buttons: Eject DVD, Start copy action, Load DVD.