iPhone 5 is one of the best smartphones nowadays. As the sixth generation iPhone, iphone 5 features with more fantastic and amazing features both in design and performance. Apple fans are also thrilled with it very much. It is also listed at the top position as the best technical product in well-known magazines. With a bigger and better screen than previous iPhones, users can have better enjoyment in watching videos with iPhone 5 on the go.
With the much better display, the latest generation iPhone is a fairly perfect choice for us to play HD videos on the go. If you desire to watch DVD movies on iPhone 5, it is a must to let you realize that all DVD videos could not be played on iPhone 5 directly as it does not have a DVD drive to play DVD movies. To make DVD movies playable on iPhone 5, you need to convert DVD to iPhone 5 compatible video formats first. Transfer or synchronize the output video to iPhone via iTunes or related apps, then you can watch your favorite DVD movies with your iPhone 5.
iPhone 5 only supports to tackle videos in MPEG-4, H.264, MOV, M4V and MP4 formats, just need to use a DVD convert to rip DVD movies to those video formats, then movies can be played on iPhone 5 easily. In short, all you need, is an easy-to-use DVD to iPhone 5 Converter, and Any DVD Cloner Platinum is exactly the one you need.
It’s not a big hassle with the help of Any DVD Cloner Platinum released by DVDSmith. It can rip encrypted DVD movies to iPhone 5 supported MP4/MOV/M4V with customized parameters settings in audio, video and picture. It comes with a built-in decrypter and ripper that allow you to remove any copy protections from previously or newly released DVD movies. If you’are using a Mac, the equivalent Any DVD Cloner Platinum for Mac will give you a hand in ripping DVD movies ot iPhone 5 in Mac OS X (even the latest Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion included). Now just download the program and follow the easy guide below to convert and transfer DVD movies to iPhone 5 for entertainment.
How to use Any DVD Cloner Platinum to rip DVD movies to iPhone / Step-by-step guide for DVD to iPhone 5 Converter
- Download and install DVD to iPhone 5 Converter – Any DVD Cloner Platinum (Windows version / Mac version)
- Launch DVD to iPhone 5 Converter and insert DVD into DVD drive, click Open DVD to load DVD titles in the program.
- Go to DVD Ripper panel, and choose iPhone 5 as output option, you will see MP4 is selected as output format. It means you will get a MP4 video file when the ripping completes. That is the file you need to be transferred or synchronized to iPhone 5 from computer.
- Click More Settings to customize audio, video and picture parameters up to your preferences, or just leave all settings as default.
- Click Start button to start ripping.
- It should take less than 30 minutes to rip a two-hour movie to video with Any DVD Cloner Platinum.
- Transfer or synchronize the MP4 file to your iPhone, then you can watch movie video freely with your iPhone 5 on the go.
What else DVD to iPhone 5 Converter – Any DVD Cloner Platinum can do for you?
- Decrypt copy protections like CSS, UPOs, etc and remove region code, supports PAL and NTSC DVDs from all over the world
- Besides ripping DVD to three different video formats: MP4, M4V and MKV, also enables users to clone or copy DVD on hard drive as DVD Folder, ISO Image File or blank DVD disc
- Burn DVD Folder or ISO Image File to blank DVD disc
- Shrink DVD9 to DVD5 disc with the same video and audio quality
- Advanced customized options: select any chapters or titles, modify audio, video or picture parameters up to your preferences to create perfect output video files
- Preview windows is available for playing selected titles before ripping, copying or cloning
iPhone 5 new features
4-inch Retina Display with 1136×640 resolution
A much faster A6 processor
Thinner and lighter design
Longer battery life
Apple’s latest iOS 6 and a much smaller dock connector